You can have a new kitchen in 5-days*
Yes you read that right. After you meet with our designer and we draw your kitchen based on your dimensions and you decide that you want to use Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets, the designer will meet you at your home to get exact measurements and finalize quote and order your kitchen. After 2-5 weeks (depending on manufacturer) your cabinets will arrive and we will begin the process of installing your new kitchen.
*This is based on a 12’x12′ kitchen.
What you get…
You get an inexpensive kitchen, but not cheap upgrades
- In home consultation (after initial showroom appointment)
- Cabinets delivered to your home
- Removal of existing cabinets
- Disposal of existing cabinets (if needed)
- New all wood kitchen cabinets
- Installation of new cabinets
- Install customer supplied hardware
- Removal of old appliances
- Disposal of old appliances (if needed)
- Installation of 3 cm granite counters
- New under mount stainless steel sink (60/40, double equal, 70/30, and single bowl)
- Licensed plumber to hook up customer supplied faucet and appliances in same location
- Licensed electrician to hook up customer supplied appliances in the same location
- Final walk through with customer
You get a choice of colors, woods and door styles
- You get an in-home design consultation
- You can tour our Design Gallery showroom in Roswell or Fayetteville to see the remarkable choices you have
- You get to customize your kitchen, yet still you pay one low price: $14,999
Top quality kitchen cabinets (click here to view kitchen styles)
- All Wood: You get the durability and luxury of wood doors, frames and sides. No particle board and no “wood-like” laminates.
- Free Delivery: Your cabinets are delivered free (this cuts several hundred dollars off of your cost).
3cm granite countertops (click here to view granite colors)
- Color Choices: Wait until you see the array of designer colors you have to select from.
- The Real Deal: This is long-lasting stone, not “granite look” knock offs.
A new sink – no charge!
- 18 Gauge Stainless Steel: You get the ultra-modern, popular look of stainless in your kitchen
- Double Bowl: This is the number one style among homeowners refurbishing their kitchens.
Kitchen accessories (click here to view kitchen accessories)
- Kitchen accessories make your new kitchen unique and more functional as well as aesthetically pleasing.
You have your new kitchen installed in 5-days.
We take care of all of the details – you don’t have to negotiate and oversee several different trade contractors. Here’s what we set out to do – and accomplished:
- Beat the prices at any big home improvement store
- Beat “by a mile” the expense of any other kitchen contractor
- Beat the quality of “package kitchens” on the market
We have put the best possible kitchen within the reach of folks who thought it was too expensive for their budget.
How we do it…
Discounted, inexpensive kitchens give you the remodeling you dreamed of at realistic prices
- Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets can offer you this low price because we have pre-selected the best value in quality kitchen building products while still offering you a selection to choose from.
- We have a network of talented crews to expertly install your new kitchen.
- Your cost is kept low because we have extensive experience designing quality custom kitchens throughout the area.
- We don’t tack on unnecessary expenses, such as charging you for delivery of your cabinets. Some contractors bill you up to $400 for this alone!
Here’s how to complete your new kitchen
- You supply the appliances. You can re-install your current models or we’ll put in your new appliances.
- You supply the faucets. Many homeowners enjoy upgrading these along with their free new sink.
- You keep your appliances in the same location rather than reconfigure your kitchen.
Replace, don’t reface
- If your home was built within the past 30 years, it’s likely your current kitchen cabinets are built with some wood, plywood, particle board, and MDF (medium density fiberboard). Drawers may be glued and stapled.
- For only $14,999.00* you get rid of all that rickety construction and replace it with real wood. Many homeowners decide re-facing is like putting lipstick on a pig!
*Sales tax is not included in the price.
Call 770-460-4331 to to speak to a kitchen designer today!